CITRUS-SHIELD PREMIUM NEUTRAL PASTE WAX
- Conditions and enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain on finished and unfinished woods
- Buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine, providing superior protection for all your wood and wood finishes
- Contains real Brazilian Carnauba wax (hardest natural wax available)
- May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal
- Available in Neutral (clear)
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax is excellent for polishing and protecting wood finishes on antiques, furniture, cabinets, paneling and wood floors. Can also be used on unfinished wood where an easy application and a beautiful, natural-looking finish is desired. Citrus-Shield is a great follow-up to Howard Restor-A-Finish and Restor-A-Shine products.
Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain, and buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine. Citrus-Shield contains the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax, beeswax, orange oil, and special surfactants. May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
- Make sure surface is free of dust and dirt.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply a thin even coat of Citrus-Shield Premium Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry 3-5 minutes and buff with a clean, soft cloth.
- Rotate or turn the cloth frequently for best results.
- Another application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.
Always test on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you like the results.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE. CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. IF SWALLOWED, CALL PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer local, regional and national shipping and delivery. Smaller items will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS. We are a white glove “in home” partner with Uship which allows us to ship larger pieces nationwide. Our partnership with Uship gives us access to the highest rated “LTL” (less-than-truckload) shipping companies from around the country. These are independent companies who wrap, transport and set up the furniture in your home. It can take a week to six weeks to get the items booked and delivered to your home. Generally, the time frame depends on where you live. Pieces going to a rural area in Kansas will take longer than pieces being shipped to major metros. Larger, heavier and multiple pieces that require at least two people to move can also affect the time frame. Local delivery areas include Sanford and the surrounding areas. Raleigh, Durham (Triangle Area), Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston Salem (Triad Area). To see instant shipping and delivery quotes, add the item to the cart then select check out. Click the “Ship” option and fill in your address and the quote will populate. Please contact us with any questions.