Leather Protect & Preserve
Guardsman Leather Protect & Preserve creates an invisible shield to protect leather against damaging stains. Our leather protector leaves your leather looking its best and feeling soft and supple. Recommended by furniture makers, Guardsman is excellence in furniture care since 1915.
- Forms an invisible barrier that safeguards against premature aging and irreversible damage from penetrating stains
- Improves stain and soil resistance for easier cleaning
- Helps protect leather’s original feel and color to keep it looking its best and feeling soft and supple
- Ideal for use on finished, aniline, and semi-aniline leather, as well as vinyl.
- Made exclusively for Guardsman in Italy by a world leader in leather finishing technology
Not intended for use on suede, nubuck, or buffed leathers. To protect those leathers, use Guardsman Fabric Defense.
Shipping and Delivery
We offer local, regional and national shipping and delivery. Smaller items will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS. We are a white glove “in home” partner with Uship which allows us to ship larger pieces nationwide. Our partnership with Uship gives us access to the highest rated “LTL” (less-than-truckload) shipping companies from around the country. These are independent companies who wrap, transport and set up the furniture in your home. It can take a week to six weeks to get the items booked and delivered to your home. Generally, the time frame depends on where you live. Pieces going to a rural area in Kansas will take longer than pieces being shipped to major metros. Larger, heavier and multiple pieces that require at least two people to move can also affect the time frame. Local delivery areas include Sanford and the surrounding areas. Raleigh, Durham (Triangle Area), Fayetteville, Greensboro, Winston Salem (Triad Area). To see instant shipping and delivery quotes, add the item to the cart then select check out. Click the “Ship” option and fill in your address and the quote will populate. Please contact us with any questions.